Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Three or More Cake Servers

Anyone who has looked at this blog would see that I really love silver, especially silver serving pieces. Among those, I think pastry servers are my favorite. Here are a few I have collected.
Most of these are silverplate, but a few have sterling handles.
I love the ornate ones.
They look lovely when served with other items.
Such as mushroom tarts.
Or pizza.

I am taking part in Three or More Tuesday's hosted by The Gypsy's Corner. Check out her great blog, and other Tuesday three or mores...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a collection! They are beautiful! I love the ornate ones too. I've never used cake servers for anything but cake! Well, my goodness, how silly is that!!!! Thanks for opening my eyes ~ your food looks extra special with special servers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I never saw this blog before??? I have been following the Three or more blog party for quite some weeks now and I never saw this??

    ReplyDelete