Wednesday, December 16, 2009

White Wednesday, Christmas

These are a few of my favorite white Christmas decorations. Above are a set of vintage little deer salt and pepper shakers. An angel is hugging one of the deer.
Santa and his sleigh candle holder.
When I got this it was gold, I painted it white.
And in the front entry way, this little group of white deer greets visitors.
These have been picked up one by one at various estate sales/thrift stores over the years.

Linked up to White Wednesday, hosted by Faded Charm.

2 comments:

  1. So much cute whitness! My favorite are the deer salt and pepper shakers...I've never seen any like that, they are soooo sweet! Amazing how white is dramatic! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white deer are so cute!
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete