Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mirror Mirror

I went to a fascinating estate this this weekend. The house was PACKED with stuff. It was unbelievable. These mirrors were part of my haul. They range in size from about 3" to 12", most of these are quite old. I have a plan for them!!
I also got a few Halloween items.
And a few more. Some of the these are newer (last 10 years or so) and some are quite old.
This is a pressed glass pheasant dish. Perfect for candy.
Really pretty glass candle holder.
Large coffee table book on champagne.
It has some great pictures.
This is a beautiful vintage serving scoop, made of shell. Perfect for serving ice at a dinner party.
And of course, my favorite, some old silver serving pieces.

What's that saying...you have to kiss a lot of frogs to get to a prince? Well, I found my prince of estate sales this weekend. And believe me, I had to go through a ton of frogs to get there!

Linked up to Junkin' Monday hosted by Cottage Charm and Family Inspiration.

6 comments:

  1. Girl, you hauled it in - good job !
    I adore those mirrors, lucky girl !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...SCORE!!!! are the witch and the cauldron really heavy? if so, i have the same one and can fill you in on it. they are expensive so double SCORE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a find! I would have bought all of those mirrors too. I love to decorate with them.
    ~Debra
    blog: The capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great! That book looks like it has some stunning graphics and the serving pieces are always welcomed, specially during the Holidays! Can't wait to see your mirrors plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so envious!!! That was a killer sale. My favorite is the shell scoop, but the rest are wonderful. Thank you for sharing your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love those mirrors! and that shell sppon!

    ReplyDelete