Saturday, January 30, 2010

Best Surprise, Ever

When I got home yesterday, I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me. My pal, blogger and baker extraordinaire and the luckiest and/or most gifted thrifter ever, OctoberFarm, sent me this super special box of amazing things.
It contained 2 embroidered peacock runners. They are gorgeous, the detailing is amazing. One has a delicate white crocheted border.
The other has beautiful pink crocheted edge.
Here they are laid out on the floor for full effect.
The box also has these gorgeous vintage glass dishes.
It was hard to photograph the details, but they are beautiful. This one is divided. I can't wait to use them.
And she knew I would love this peacock statue. I have several others, but have never seen one like this before, the tail fans out beautifully. I love it. I love everything.
Thank you OctoberFarm!

If you haven't looked at OctoberFarm's blog yet, you should! She details her thrifting adventures, bakes more than you would think is humanly possible, and has amazing giveaways.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of her!! I saw those items when she posted them on her blog and for her to think of you, well she is one special gal! I know you will treasure them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one lucky gal!!! Love everything, especially the runners! I'll be happy to visit your friend! :-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete