Monday, July 20, 2009

Design Star is back...Yay!

One of my favorite tv shows is finally back, Design Star, on HGTV, premiered Sunday night.
For the most part, I am not a fan of reality tv shows. However, I adore the design related ones, Top Design (not sure if this one is still on air), Project Runway (starts 8/20), The Fashion Show (final show of 1st season this Thursday), and Design Star. They are too few and far between, in my opinion.
Design Star looks promising this season. This was my favorite room from their challenge. My early favorite designer is Antonio.
I also like this room - at least this view of it. The other side of the room was completely empty.
I think the right person went home, and I am looking forward to next week.
Hopefully Top Design will be back soon too!

1 comment:

  1. I Tivo'd it so I haven't seen it yet. I keep meaning to see what happened to last years winner. She never got a series I think she just did a special?

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete