Friday, August 27, 2010

Vintage Chocolate Tins

This is my collection of vintage chocolate tins. I have been trying to think of something interesting to do with them.
This art nouveau style is my favorite. It is Valor Chocolates, from Spain.

A Whitman's tin from the 70's. Very pretty light yellow.

The oldest and most shabby tin from Luxor. I'm not sure if this was a chocolate tin, it may have been for tobacco.
And this tin is made in England with a Victorian scene on it.

Linked up to Show and Tell Friday, hosted by My Romantic Home.

6 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful. What a great collection. I would just display them together somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I haven't seen these before and they are wonderful. Thank you for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kim, display them on a little side table together. They are so pretty!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collection! It's such a shame that chocolates aren't sold in pretty tins like that these days. I'd even be willing to pay a little extra for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderful collection. Wouldn't do anything with them except display.

    We have a great giveaway this week and a new blog giveaway link-up party. Please stop by. Jane F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have missed this one on Friday. Great little group of tins. I'd group them together somewhere ~ on top of a cabinet, window ledge, bookshelf. The graphics are wonderful. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete