Monday, November 30, 2009

Thrifting Finds, Art Nouveau and more

Even with Thanksgiving, I managed to still get some thrifting in last week. I found this great book about Art Nouveau lighting.
The book has lots of examples of really unique lamps, including the above peacock lamp. Love it.
Also in the Art Nouveau genre, I found this glass plate with a woman's face molded into it. It is signed by the artist, Gama.
A set of pretty fruit monogrammed spoons.
And Wizard of Oz books, dating back to the 30's.

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!
Linked up to 2nd Time Around Tuesday, hosted by A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I ran across you on Etsy....and found you linked to my blog. I look forward to seeing the treasures you offer in your shop.

    I just got started....about 10 days ago.

    http://mimiyaya.etsy.com

    Thanks for linking to 2nd Time Around!

    ReplyDelete