Saturday, February 20, 2010

Recent Finds

Here are a few things that came home with me over the last week. This silver cup. Perfect for holding a bunch of silver pieces.
Engraved with James. There is a James in my family - it's a keeper.
Tiny little cat with rhinestone eyes and mouth. I'm not sure what it's purpose would have been, but it could hold a couple of rings.
And a great furniture reference book.
With good pictures. It even has a section on Federal Sewing Tables, similar to the one I found last summer.
This table now stores silver serving pieces, not sewing supplies. The narrow drawers are perfect for silverware.

5 comments:

  1. i will give you all of my stuff if you give me all of yours!!! deal????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds...is the little kitty a fancy tea bag holder? Love all your silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful finds. Love the little kitty whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just came over from Blondie's - wow! We love your stuff - especially your jewelry you found below- cool stuff!! Nice meeting you - we'll be back!
    Karla & Karrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! I love the piece you are using to store silver! Was it originally a sewing table or spool cabinet?

    ReplyDelete