Tuesday, July 6, 2010

White Outdoor Wednesday

The hydrangea bushes have gone crazy. There are tons of them.

This old pot was once used to hold rising bread dough. It's huge. I thought it would make a good vessel for the hydrangeas.
A floral frog holds the stems in place.
It sits on a shabby white plant stand.
Closeup of hydrangea.

Here are some other creatures hiding throughout the backyard. Cute ceramic bunny - there is a real bunny and baby bunnies who have made their home near this little guy. Maybe they think he is a relative who will watch out for them.

Rusted old bird and bell.

Family of ducks.

Hiding duck.

Cute little girl. The plants have grown up and around her.

And Mary quite contrary watching the garden grow.

Linked up to White Wednesday, hosted by Faded Charm and Outdoor Wednesday, hosted by A Southern Daydreamer.

16 comments:

  1. The white hydrangeas are absolutely gorgeous...ours are all gone now...dried up by the heat...
    Love all the garden ornaments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really needed some of that sunshine!!! Thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your garden whites! Some day I will have a snowball bush - LOVE 'EM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE hydrangeas...lucky you that you can grow them!
    Happy WW!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Hydrangeas!! Love all your cute white outdoor decor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden whites are lovely.
    I am now a follower-
    I enjoyed visiting.

    Laura

    I linked to the same party- stop by if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post. I love seeing what others do in their gardens. Have a great week and come by for a visit when you can. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the little touches around your yard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so many wonderful little touches in your garden! I love the little girl and the bird bell the most. And your hydrangeas are just stunning!
    Happy WW!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. What pretty yard pictures. Love the white Hydrangeas:)
    ~Debra
    Blog; Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hydrangeas-my favorite flower! I so wish I could grow them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of the white but the hydrangea are my favorite...just gorgeous!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the old bell with the bird....and I also love hydrangeas.

    I'm visiting for Outdoor Wednesday..drop by when you are out and about.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the garden art! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful hydrangeas. I Love the arrangement. Your garden ornaments are all cute! wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete