Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Thrifting

Here are a few things I found this past weekend...
A stack of white with gold rim butter pats. Love these. I like to use them to serve individual hors d'oeuvres. I used similar plates for a dessert buffet last Christmas.

Found some of my very favorite things, trophy cups and flatware. One cup is engraved Irish Open, and the other is a trophy from 1971.

Pretty little dust pan/crumber. These make great serving pieces too, they are easy to slide a large, messy portion on and off.

Cute little whale ashtray.

Linked up to Thrifty Treasures, hosted by Southern Hospitality.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful finds. I love the whale ashtray...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whale ashtray is too cute! The little dust pan/crumber is pretty.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butter pats and trophy cups...you always find interesting pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your silver items and the butter pats. I'm always on the lookout for silver pieces- it's fun to see the engravings. I like your use for the pats.
    Here from Rhoda's party. :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete