Friday, September 9, 2011

Junk Bonanza and Recent Finds

 The Junk Bonanza is coming up next week - I am very excited.  I was super lucky and won tickets, a bag, a hat and a copy of Flea Market Magazine from The Red Shed.  It arrived in the mail today!


I love everything.  Thank you Red Shed!!
I'll remember to bring my camera - you can see some of my pictures from last year's Junk Bonanza HERE.
 
Here are a few of my recent finds.  Another plain crate...

I added a French Label image from the Graphics Fairy.

A copy of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.  And a little brass hook that coincidentally looks like a little bit like an Oompa Loompa.

 Paris souvenir dish.

 A handful of flatware.

The cutest little mini ice bucket trophy from 1954.

It has little lion handles on the the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment