Monday, April 26, 2010

Garage Sales

Garage Sales are back in full force. I stopped at a couple this weekend. I found this great chair - it is the Canary Chair from Target's Home Line. The online cost is $300. I found it still in it's shipping box, for $20. Never been used. All I had to do was screw on the legs and attach the back - very easy.
It's hard to see in this picture, but the fabric has birds throughout it.

I also found this great vintage pressed glass candy jar. Only 75 cents!
I normally do not have luck at garage sales, but it is looking promising for this year!

Linked up to Thrifty Treasures hosted by Southern Hospitality.

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I love that chair. Lucky you, finding it for $20. That's a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! What a cool chair, I love that. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! What an awesome deal you found. It is such a cute chair, too. I love to hear about deals like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you lucky girl! Love that chair! $20 bargain! Amazing what people let go of, but good for us!! Love that candy jar also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of that chair! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are so lucky I want that chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Score! Good for you! that is a beautiful chair. I hope the rest of he season is that good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What luck. We just don't have that sort of garage sales where I live. I'd like to give some a try on my next trip to Austin.
    Karen
    Ladybug Creek

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW what a fantastic $20 find...I am green with envy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that chair......you made a great find!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am jealous of the chair find. That is one good score. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete