Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Treasures

I found some great old photos this weekend.
This is my favorite. I'm fascinated by these woman. They are all wearing black bow tie-type things. What does that mean and what did they do?

I also found a few other things.
This little aluminum tin reads Fluff. I've been trying to find out what Fluff might be, but haven't had any luck. The tin is about the size of a bar of soap, maybe it was a brand of soap?
More mysteries. These knives are similar to butter knives, but larger and the blade has a slight indentation. They are marked on the back Nallog. Again, no luck researching the name or the use.
These are little gothic monkey/gargoyle statues. No mysteries attached, just monkeys.

Linked up to Thrifty Treasures, hosted by Southern Hospitality.

2 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love old photographs too, especially ones like you found that have large groups of people in them.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great old finds. I love the Fluff container.

    ReplyDelete