Thursday, September 10, 2009

Table and Peacock Transformation

I found this cute little table at a garage sale for $5:
It had been painted gold, and was very dusty and dirty, but it had really beautiful details.
I also found these peacocks. They were $0.15 each. Also very dirty and chipped in some places.
I used a can of flat white spray paint to transform them.
I think the white really brings the pretty details out.
As well as hiding flaws.
I love white spray paint.


Linking up to The Shabby Chic Cottage's Transformation Thursday and
A Soft Place to Land's DIY Day, stop by these great blogs to see other DIY transformations.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. It's amazing what white paint will do for something. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fabulous painted white! Love the table.

    Thanks for stopping by & commenting on my finds! And for the lamp links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! looks like they are in an apartment in paris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! I can't believe how fabulous they look!
    -Jill @ Barnes Yard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I want to go garage saling with you!! This looks soooo elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love white too! Those look beautiful! Great job! I also spray painted a lot of ugly old "brass/gold" look accessories. Huge improvement. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Nice to "meet" you!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete