Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Presents

It was a lovely Christmas here at The Lazy Peacock.
These are just a few of the wonderful gifts that I received.
A beautiful set of antique French tortoise hair combs.
They are each stamped France. I love them, and since I wear my hair up all the time, they will get a lot of use.

Several antique/collecting books.

Including this one about Paris shops.

Some new silver polish! I go through silver polish like crazy. I haven't tried this one before, but am always looking for a better one - I have yet to come across one that I really love.

This super adorable handbag was from my brother and his wife. They have the cutest shop in Princeton NJ, Green Design. I think it probably came from their shop.

It has a little birdie stitched onto it. So cute!

This was a gift I gave to my mom - who loves Halloween and Christmas. It is a print of a Christmas Witch - her sleigh is made of broomsticks, being pulled by black cats, one white cat at the helm. I found this shop on ebay, Byrum Art - they have lots of great Halloween and Christmas prints.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas too!

3 comments:

  1. what a great xmas present!!! i love it!! cape cod polish is good but i have a better one. remind me to tell you what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful gifts..especially the books! And I am rather partial to your Christmas Witch print!! Have a great week! Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May your New Year be filled with many Blessings and abundances of Joy for 2011. From my mountain to yours, Until next year
    Hugs and Smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete