Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday...more outdoor thrift finds

Even though summer is almost over, I am still finding some cute things at thrift stores to put outside. I found this cute little pig that I couldn't pass by.
And this flying pig watering can matches the elephant I already had.
This little gnome is on a long thin rod, so he can be stuck in a plant or in the ground and hover above.
This little ceramic head is both creepy and cool. It is very old, maybe it was part of a doll at one time?
And I love this little windmill. I wish I had a full size one in my backyard!

Linking up to Outdoor Wednesday hosted by A Southern Daydreamer, make sure to stop by!

15 comments:

  1. It's a great time of year for treasure hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treasure hunting has been really successful. That pig is really cute and your photos of your finds are terrific. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahha! i love the "creepy" one too.

    Nice captures for sure!

    If you get a minute I would always enjoy you stopping.

    TTFN~~Claudia ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ceramic head is now stuck in mine. Scary...
    You have an eye for the interesting.

    Becky K.
    Hospitality Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many nice finds. Interesting...you found the pig watering can to match your ele[ant one. I love when things happen like that!!! I like the ceramic doll head too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little piggy watering cans a darling. . .My little granddaughter loves to help me water my flowers, she would really think those were great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have trouble finding the summer is almost over. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful finds! I love a bit of whimsy in the garden.

    Happy Outdoor Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful!! That head really makes you look twice:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that little piggie made me laugh out loud!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pig watering cans are so cute!

    Eddie

    ReplyDelete