Friday, October 8, 2010

Dessert Buffet

I set up a mini dessert buffet for a dinner party a few weeks ago.

I used some of my favorite serving pieces.

Store bought macaroons served with my favorite pastry tongs.

Vanilla pudding in chocolate cups on a tarnished silver platter.

I used a sugar free pudding mix and dark chocolate cups - for the diabetic crowd. Raspberry and mint for the garnish. They are each served on butter pats.

Two cake plates stacked for the mini cupcakes.

Chocolate with cream cheese frosting. Another pair of pastry tongs.

And a bronze lady figure holds some candies.

Linked up to Show and Tell Friday, hosted by My Romantic Home.

6 comments:

  1. My lawd, lady, that is absolutely beautiful and inspiring! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dessert table. I wish my cupcakes turned out that pretty! Lucky guests!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I shouldn't have looked at this before lunch. Everything looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! I don't know if I'm drooling from the lovely silver, or the tasty desserts. I don't think I've ever had a macaroon before, 'least not like those very pretty ones.

    I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHGosh! I always love your posts!! I was junking with my sister and friends this weekend. We saw loads of gorg! stuff but of course, I left my camera at home! Thanks for posting your pretty, pretty pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god, what beautiful delicacies, for more than eating, they are a sight to see, beautiful things placed on a beautiful chest, simply marvelous

    ReplyDelete