Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Vintage Christmas Decorations

Here are a few shots of my vintage Christmas decorations. Above is an old wood dough bowl filled with vintage glass ornaments.

A tiny wood block village and some old tree candles.

Carollers and and ice bucket holding silver glass ornaments.

I found this group of candles at a recent estate sale.

And I love old magazines on the coffee table, this is The Saturday Evening Post, December 13, 1947.

This one is my favorite - another Saturday Evening Post, December 27, 1947. I suspect this is what many people feel like after the holidays.

Linked up to Coastal Charm's Nifty Thrifty Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. Love all your vintage Christmas items. The Sat Evening Post is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always love the pictures on the Saturday Post! It reminds me of simpler times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful ornaments, I love the wooden bowl, and the colorful things! Who could not love the old Sat. Eve Posts...they are so nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your old ornaments! Remember the old glass bead garland? I managed to find enough to restring and cover a whole tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your old ornaments. I have been collecting them for several years and finally had enough to decorate my tree and place them around other places in my house... I just love them!! Thanks for sharing.

    PS- I am still thinking about and loving your Christmas tree shaped toast rack...let me know if you decide to sell it in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vintage treasures are all great but those sweet little candles just speak to me! Adorable.
    Hope your enjoying the holidays!
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete