Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Great Gifts

These are a few more gifts I received for Christmas. This large fabric bag has round wood handles and a beautiful design.
It is huge. Perfect for toting around clothes or lots of stuff. And of course, very chic.
I also received this adorable water bottle. It has a peacock feather on it! And a clip that just happens to attach perfectly to the wood handles of the bag.
This candle is one of the best smelling scents! It is a Christmas scent - with cloves. And the cute Christmas themed paper covering the outside can be removed to reveal a glass container.
The candle is Big Dipper Wax Works, the bottle is Earthlust, and the bag is nkuku.
I believe that they all came from one of my favorite stores ever, green design, in Princeton NJ. All eco-friendly and sustainable goods.
You can read more about my trip last year to Princeton and visit to green design here.

1 comment:

  1. Does carrying that combo make you a big wet bag?

    OH I DO KID!!!

    I love the bag! And whoever found you the water bottle with the peacock feather was a very clever soul!

    ReplyDelete