Monday, October 12, 2009

More Weekend Finds

I had a successful weekend of thrifting. Above are a set of 1973 sewing books - they have the coolest covers. They are all in excellent condition, and seem to be really informative too!
These are a set of small peacock dishes with gold detailing. Very pretty, and marked on the bottom 6431. I am having a hard time deciphering that. I can't find the maker or the pattern. I'll keep looking...
My favorite - monogrammed flatware. These are knives - I think one is a WN and one is WD, but I'm not sure.
And a couple of little brass birds.

Linking up to Cottage Charm and Family Inspiration for Junkin' Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest birds and the silverware is gorgeous!! We wish we could help you to identify that pattern, but unfortunately have no idea :(
    Thank you so much for visiting and linking up!
    M & C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love the birds. No end to what you can do with them. There are many a reference books online & in antique malls to identify these silverplate & sterline patterns. Have a warm crisp autumn day ... TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great finds!!! those birds are really sweet and i love the flatware!!!

    ReplyDelete