Saturday, August 1, 2009

Not Domino, but still good

On this installment in my quest to find a replacement for the late, great Domino Magazine, I picked up Do It Yourself Magazine.
It has lots of great ideas and tips, on a budget!
DIY ideas, such as making a frame out of PVC piping.
Many ideas for flea market finds, such as turning a mirror into a stylish shelf.
Fixing up a chair with a missing back.
Turning an old lighting fixture into a vase.
They have a great website too.
A good magazine, especially for flea marketers and DIY'ers.
All images from Do It Yourself Magazine.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,I saw the Lazy Peacock logo ans since I raise peacocks,i thought I would stop by and visit your lovely blog.Nice things here.Love the dogs.I have a rott and a Aus.Shep.Will visit again soon...XXOO Marie antionette

    ReplyDelete