Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cupcake Dessert Table

This is a table set for an outdoor cupcake dessert - yum!
I used some mini silver cakeplate pedestals.
Pastry forks - although I'm not certain anyone would need a fork to eat a cupcake, even if they are huge! With vintage linen napkins.
Monogram espresso glasses, silver coasters.
Hydrangea in a sugar scuttle for the centerpiece.
And of course, the cupcake. A chocolate cherry cupcake with vanilla frosting.

I am participating in Tablescape Thursday. Please stop by Between Naps on the Porch to see other tablescapes.

6 comments:

  1. You have some lovely vintage pieces. I enjoyed seeing them. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes look extra large so I would say one would need a pretty fork to eat them. Thanks for sharing your pretty vinatage cupcake tablescape with me.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcakes are my new "thing" and I love the way you have served them! I have never seen a mini pediestal. That sugar scuttle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love cupcakes!!! Your vintage pieces are gorgeous!!!

    Enjoy!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such lovely pieces! And have displayed them so beautifully with your cupcake feast!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Love this tablescape....Love IT!!!!!!
    Your blog is so inviting...

    ReplyDelete